UGVCL Electricity bills check and paying online
As part of the power reform process, the Electricity Act, 2003, was passed by the Central Government and the Gujarat Electricity Industry was passed by the Government of Gujarat with a goal to restructure the power industry to management and consumers. To improve the efficiency of delivering services.
Formation of Gujarat Electricity Industry Reorganization and Comprehensive Transfer Scheme under the provisions of the above Act Government with Government notification for transfer of liabilities. of the previous GEB of the subsequent.
The companies involved are as follows:
2 Gujarat State Electricity Corp. Limited (GSECL)
3 Gujarat Gujarat Energy Transmission Corp. Ltd. (GETCO)
4 North Gujarat Vij Company Limited (UGVCL)
5 South Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL)
6 Madhya Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Ltd. (MGVCL)
7 Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited (PGVCL)
As part of the reform process, the Gujarat government has unbundled various functions of the GEB. As a result of this unbundling, Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL) has taken responsibility for power generation. Electricity transmission has already been handed over to the existing company – Gatco.
To strive for the social and economic development of our region, to become a world-class electricity utility
- they meet the expectations of their customers and stakeholders through this.
- Provide sustainable, affordable, safe and reliable power supply
- Providing prompt and efficient customer services
- Developing and promoting our employees
- Equal opportunity of choice to be an employer
- Conducting our business in an environmentally friendly manner
- Ethical practice
- Pride and ownership
- Service excellence
- Best performance
- Team culture
You can pay & check your last electricity bill easy via this Electricity Bill Payment Online App. We are supporting all the electricity boards of Indian states, and added all the states support. All electricity company of all India states during this app. during this app all data are going to be fetching from government site or Electricity Company.
Documents to be submitted for home use electricity connection
- The application form is company-wise
- Someone else’s right to the place, consent if they have interest on stamp paper of their required value
- if the place is rented. “No Objection Certificate” for issuing owner’s electrical connection
- Proof of competent authority with location / building number, if last year certified copy of tax bill
- In other cases contact the applicable office of the company.
GUVNL It deals with the bulk buying and selling of the activities of its six subsidiaries, supervising, coordinating and facilitating activities. GSECL Generation Electric is engaged in the business of electricity.
GETCO is engaged in the business of power transmission. UGVCL, DGVCL, MGVCL And PGVCL. Engaged in the business of distribution of electricity in North, South, Central and Western regions of Gujarat respectively.