Let us know what can be done to keep the heart healthy
Without the heart we cannot imagine our life beating non-stop from birth to death but we often do not care for the safety of this organ. Whenever there is a problem in the heart, it gives some warnings or signs that need to be heeded.
Protect your heart from these diseases
If you also wish you were not at risk for diseases such as heart attack, coronary artery disease or triple vessel disease, it would be appropriate to start taking care of the heart from today, there are some precautions to be taken for this.
Measures to prevent heart attack
- Check your weight regularly and don’t let it increase unnecessarily
- People who are obese and focus on regular exercise
- Eat as much healthy food as possible in your daily diet
- If you suffer from high blood pressure, reduce your salt intake.
- Drinking too much coffee also raises blood pressure which is not good for the heart.
- Patients with diabetes have a higher risk of heart disease.
- Do not take any medicine without doctor’s advice
- Get checked immediately if your heartbeat is irregular while walking or running.
- Avoid oily foods as much as possible.
Eat this type of food
If you want to maintain good heart health, change your diet first. For this, eat foods rich in omega-3, antioxidants, fiber and minerals. Eat especially juicy fruits, dried fruits in the diet. Stay away from over-fried and spicy items.
Physical activity required
Physical activities along with a healthy diet are very important to keep the heart healthy. Otherwise your body fat is not easily reduced and the stomach starts to swell.
Cigarettes do not consume alcohol
There are some bad habits that ruin our health. Most young people have become addicted to cigarettes and alcohol. Which is having a very bad effect on heart health. The sooner you get rid of these things the better.