SSC EXAM 2021 MODEL PAPERSET BY ALFA VIDYASANKUL
GSEB Board Paper Solutions App is the smartest way to boost your preparation for GSEB class 10 & GSEB class 12 Board exams in 2018. It is an app that gives you all previous years’ board papers (2006-2017) for GSEBClass 10 and Class 12 board exams, prepared by experts.
Board Exam Solutions: Class 10 and Class 12 is a free app with board paper solutions for the last 10 years, for all subjects in the CBSE Board and ICSE curriculum.
Get detailed answers to board exam questions papers from 2017 and much more.
Features of the App :
* Absolutely free app for GSEB Class 10 and Class 12 Science, Class 12 Commerce and Class 12 Humanities
* Detailed solutions for entire question papers from last 10 years (2006-2017)
* Question papers for all regions of CBSE including international question papers
* Question papers for all 3 sets of each subject
* Question papers & solutions by experts available in one place for subjects like:
CBSE Class 10 Science Board Paper Solutions
CBSE Class 10 Maths Board Paper Solutions
Class 12 Maths Board Paper Solutions
Class 12 Physics Board Paper Solutions
Class 12 Chemistry Board Paper Solutions
Class 12 Biology Board Paper Solutions
Class 10 and Class 12 Hindi & English Board Paper Solutions
Class 12 Accountancy, Business Studies & Economics Board Paper Solutions
About Board Paper Solutions: Class 10 and Class 12
The app provides answers to any question paper for CBSE class 10, class 12 Science, class 12 Commerce and class 12 Humanities from the last 10 years (From 2006 to 2017). Get solutions to Board papers 2017, Board Papers 2016, 2015 and more.
Also, get the solutions to Board Papers 2018 within hours on the day of the exam and analyse your performance. The app sends you a notification as soon the solution to a question paper is uploaded.
What you Gain with Board Exam Solutions: 10 and 12
* Know the patterns and trends of previous years question papers from 2006 to 2017
* Know tips and tricks for answering questions skilfully in Board Exams 2018
* Practice probable questions from the list of previous years’ papers
* Navigate through a user-friendly interface to boost your preparation and your confidence
* Know the weightage and marking scheme for all topics and sections in the syllabus
* Get concise video analysis for previous years’ board papers