SEB GUJARAT Nmms Exam old paper year 2013 pdf Download
Summery of NMMS exam notification 2018 :
Some of the highest predictors for employment growth are reported to be in the health science fields. Health science degrees prepares the graduate to assume a variety of roles within clinical and non-clinical settings. The Center for Health Workforce Studies found that, consistent with findings from previous analyses of Bureau of Labor Statistics projections, although the employment growth in all other sectors declined, jobs in healthcare will continue to grow between 2010 and 2020. Students who earn health science degrees can work in a variety of health care industries and advance their careers by using the essential healthcare knowledge and skills learned such as critical thinking, problem solving, leadership, information literacy and information management.
Exam Name : National Means Cum MeritScholarship Scheme(NMMS) 2018.Organization : GSEB.
Qualifications : Students must Have been Studying in Standard 8th
Exam Date : 23-12-2018
state examination board Gandhinagar dvara levama aavti NMMS exam nu 2017 ma levayel paper Download karo.
School na students ane temne taiyari karavta Teachers mate khash upyogi tatha competitive exams mate pan upyogi.
NMMS Gujarat 2018 Paper Pattern
The important information related to the paper pattern is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
NMMS Exam syllabus/Exam pattern 2018
- In offline mode the official authority will conduct the entrance exam one session which will include two parts as mention below:
- Part 1: MAT (Mental Ability Test)
- Part 2: SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test).
- The question paper of the entrance exam will consist of Objective type questions will be asked.
- The question paper of the entrance exam will consist of 90 questions of 90 marks in total.
- One hour thirty minutes will be provided to the applicants to solve the paper.
- In the entrance exam, there are no negative markings and one mark will be awarded to the applicants for each correct answer.
- The details of the paper pattern are mention below in the table for the reference of the applicants:
|Papers||Test||No of questions||No of marks||Duration of the exam|
|Paper I||MAT – Mental Ability Test||90 questions||90 marks||90 minutes|
|Paper II||SAT – Scholastic Aptitude Test||90 questions||90 marks||90 minutes|
IMPORTANT LINKS FOR NMMS EXAM OLD PAPER :
NMMS EXAM OLD PAPER 2013 SIZE: 13 MB
USU offers in-demand degree programs that will help nurses enhance their knowledge – and capitalize on opportunities. Students can learn at their own pace through online courses supported by USU’s distinguished nursing faculty. USU faculty and staff provide support throughout the life of the program and beyond, to ensure each student succeeds in their mission to advance their career.