Rammandir bhumipujan Full shedule 5 august 2020
Ayodhya is witnessing the joy of building a magnificent temple at Ramallah. The house is full of preparations and excitement. Saffron flags can be seen on the streets and alleys. PM Modi will pay homage to the land of Ram temple in Ayodhya tomorrow. The work of Bhumi Pujan of the temple started from yesterday. It is reported that PM Modi will address the nation for about an hour after paying homage to the land.
PM’s minute-to-minute program
- On the morning of August 5, PM Modi will take a special flight from Delhi Airport at 9.35 am and reach Amausi Airport in Lucknow at 10.35 am.
- From here they will leave for Ayodhya by helicopter in 10-40 hours.
- It will land at the helipad at Saket College, Ayodhya at 11-30 am.
- Five minutes from here, walk through the road and reach Hanumangarhi in 11-40 hours.
- There will be ten minutes of puja darshan and then walk from Hanumangarhi at 11-55 hrs and reach Ramjanmabhoomi premises at exactly 12 hrs after five minutes.
- In the first 10 minutes they will perform Darshan Pujan of Virajman Ramallah.
- Will plant and plant trees on campus between ten minutes in 12-15 hours.
- The Bhumi Pujan program will then start at 12-30 hours which will last for exactly 10 minutes.
- Shriram Janmabhoomi will then be involved in the public ceremony of the groundbreaking ceremony of the temple, which will last for about an hour and a half.
- From here Saket College will leave for the helipad at 2-05 hrs. Arrive there in 2-15 hours and leave for Lucknow by helicopter in 2-20 hours after exactly five minutes.
Mohan Bhagwat will also address the nation
Every possible effort is being made to make the Ram Mandir Bhumi Pujan program historic. Tomorrow’s Bhumi Pujan program will be attended by all dignitaries including PM Modi, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath and Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh President Mohan Bhagwat. It is said that Mohan Bhagwat will also address the nation after PM Modi’s speech.