PixelLab – Text on pictures and best photo editor app
Adding stylish text, 3D text, shapes, stickers and a picture to the top of your picture has never been easier. With a simple and clean interface you can focus on everything you’re doing, presets, fonts, stickers, backgrounds, more than 0 unique options that you can customize and your imagination, you’ll be able to create stunning graphics and Surprise your friends with your phone or tablet.
Best features 1. Very useful for social media 2. Especially for memes, YT thumbnail, insta cuts. 3. Custom fonts 4. 3d shape, shadow, perspective, embass. 5. High quality export feature. Problems 1. The Crop border should be very thin. 2. After merging the layers photo quality loses badly. 3. After exporting, some layers place changes. 4. Also the built-in shapes has bad quality. 5. Minimalistic ui would be great. 6. Hangs while choosing custom fonts. 7. Must have Dark Theme.
- Text: add and customize the maximum amount text objects as you would like
- 3D Text: create 3d texts and overlay them on top of your images, or have them stand on their own during a cool poster…
- Text Effects: Dozens of text effects such as shadows, inner shadows, strokes, backgrounds, reflections, embosss, masks, 3D text …
- Text color: Set your text to any fill option you would like , be it an easy color, a linear gradient, a radial gradient, or a picture texture.
- Text font: choose from 100+, hand picked fonts. Or use your own fonts !
- Stickers: add and customize the maximum amount stickers, emojis, shapes, as you want…
- Import images: add your own images from gallery. This could are available handy once you have your own stickers, otherwise you want to composite two images…
- Draw: pick a pen size, a color, then draw anything you would like . after that the drawing acts sort of a shape and you’ll resize it, rotate it, add shadow thereto …
- change the background: with the likelihood of creating it : a color, a gradient or a picture .
- Save as a project: you’ll save anything you are doing as a project. It’ll be available to be used even after closing the app!
- Remove background: it’s a green screen, a blue screen or a white background during a picture, which you can easily find only on Google Images; Pixellab can make it transparent for you.
- Edit image perspective: you’ll now perform perspective editing (warp). Handy for, replacing a monitor’s content, changing a road sign’s text, adding logos on boxes…
- Image effects: enhance your pictures’ look by applying variety of the available effects, which include vignette, stripes, hue, saturation.
- Export your Image: save or share at any format or resolution you would like , for straightforward access you’ll use the fast Share buttons to share the image to social media apps with a click of a button (ex : facebook,twitter, instagram.
- Create memes: using the provided meme preset, you’ll easily have your memes ready for sharing in matter seconds.
- Browse quotes and insert anything you wish , into what you are making
It’s surprisingly great! I’d recommend because there’s no ads to disrupt you while editing, it’s like enjoy now, watch ad after you finished and saved your work. There’s filters, effects and loads of good stuffs… Could use ability to set file name before export at least that would make up for the .