ONGC Recruitment 2020 – 463 Apprentice Vacancies In Ankleshwar – Apply Now
- ONGC Recrutment ahemdabad
- ONGC Recrutment mahesana
- ONGC Recrutment surat
- ONGC Recrutment ankleshvar
- ONGC Recrutment vadodara
- ONGC Recrutment hajira
Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited , Which Is India’s Flagship Energy Major Maharatna Central Public Sector Enterprise Engaged In Exploration And Production Of Oil Gas In India abroad, As A Measure Of Skill Building Initiative For The Nation, Proposes To Engage Apprentices At Its Location Across 21 Work Centres. On date 28/07/2020, ONGC Announced Job Notification To Hire Candidates Who Completed Any Bachelors Degree education, B.A, B.B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, Diploma, Iti For The Position Of Apprentice of this ongc recruitment.
Job Details ( Click To City Name For Open Advertisement ) :
Ankleshwar : 463 Posts
1. Accountant : 30 Posts
2. Assistant HR : 25 Posts
3. Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) : 25 Posts
4. Draughtsman (Civil) : 8 Posts
5. Electrician : 50 Posts
6. Electronics Mechanic : 12 Posts
7. Fitter : 72 Posts
8. Instrument Mechanic : 15 Posts
9. Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance : 14 Posts
10. Machinist : 48 Posts
11. Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) : 22 Posts
12. Mechanic Diesel : 52 Posts
13. Surveyor : 8 Posts
14. Welder : 21 Posts
15. Computer Science : 6 Posts
16. Electrical : 35 Posts
17. Electronics : 6 Posts
18. Mechanical : 14 Posts
SELECTION Process Of ONGC Recruitment :::
Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained and Merit of these recruitment
drawn. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered. No
canvassing or influencing would be acceptable at any time and may render for non-consideration.
HOW TO APPLY For ONGC Recruitment 2020
- must read Candidate meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria should visit our ONGC website www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in and apply online from date 29.07.2020 11:00 HRS date17.08.2020 by 18:00 hours.
- . Paper based applications will NOT be accepted.
- There are two steps for Registration process. Part-I & Part-II. In Part egistration or candidatehas to fill his/her basic details like name, category etc. and has to create his own password.After successful Part-I registration, system generated registration number is sent in hisregistered email id/SMS. With this registration number, candidate has again to login intothe system with the password generated by him. Candidates are advised to rememberregistration number and password for future reference/use.
Apply Online :
For Trade Apprentices- https://Apprenticeshipindia.Org/
For Technician Apprentices: Https://Portal.Mhrdnats.Gov.In/Boat/Commonredirect/Registermenunew
- In Part-II registration, candidate has to upload his scanned photograph and signature andfurnish educational qualification, experience details etc. and submit the same. This is thefinal submission process and after that candidate cannot change the details furnished.Candidates are therefore advised to furnish the details in the portal carefully and check thesame before final submission.