ONGC Recruitment 2020 – 4182 Apprentice Vacancies – Apply Now
- ONGC Recrutment ahemdabad
- ONGC Recrutment mahesana
- ONGC Recrutment surat
- ONGC Recrutment ankleshvar
- ONGC Recrutment vadodara
- ONGC Recrutment hajira
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Corporation (NGCSI), India’s flagship energy major and a ‘Maharatna’ central public sector enterprise, engaged in oil and gas research and production in India and abroad, as a skill building initiative for India and the country. Proposal to stop apprentices in their place in 21 work centers. On 28/07/2020, ONGCA announced job advertisement for the post of Apprentice for candidates who have completed any Bachelor’s Degree, BA, BBA, B.Com, B.Sc, Diploma, ET
Applications Are Invited From Candidates Meeting The Following Qualifications For Engagement As Apprentices Under Apprentices Act 1961 (As Amended From Time To Time) In The Trade/Disciplines Mentioned Below:
1. Posts: Apprentice
2. NORTHERN SECTOR: Dehradun: 228 , MUMBAI SECTOR: Total 764 , WESTERN SECTOR: Total 1579 , EASTERN SECTOR: Total 716 , SOUTHERN SECTOR: Total 674 , CENTRAL SECTOR: Total 221
3. Technician Apprentices (Diploma) – Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics, Mechanical, Civil – Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
Job Details ( Click To City Name For Open Advertisement ) :
1. Issue Of Advertisement And Call For Applications 29th July 2020
2. Opening Of Online Application Portal At Www.Ongcapprentices.Ongc.Co.In 29th July 2020 11:00 Hrs
3. Last Date For Receiving Of Applications 17th August 2020 18:00 Hrs
4. Date Of Result/Selection 24th August 2020
5. Receive Confirmation From Candidates 24th August 2020 – 1 St September 2020
HOW TO APPLY For ONGC Recruitment 2020
- Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria should visit our ONGC websitewww.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in and apply online from 29.07.2020 11:00 HRS till17.08.2020 by 18:00 hours.
- . Paper based applications will NOT be accepted.
- There are two steps for Registration process. Part-I & Part-II. In Part-I registration, candidatehas to fill his/her basic details like name, category etc. and has to create his own password.After successful Part-I registration, system generated registration number is sent in hisregistered email id/SMS. With this registration number, candidate has again to login intothe system with the password generated by him. Candidates are advised to rememberregistration number and password for future reference/use.
- iv. In Part-II registration, candidate has to upload his scanned photograph and signature andfurnish educational qualification, experience details etc. and submit the same. This is thefinal submission process and after that candidate cannot change the details furnished.Candidates are therefore advised to furnish the details in the portal carefully and check thesame before final submission.
Apply Online :
For Trade Apprentices- https://Apprenticeshipindia.Org/
For Technician Apprentices: Https://Portal.Mhrdnats.Gov.In/Boat/Commonredirect/Registermenunew
SELECTION Process Of ONGC Recruitment :::
Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained and Merit
drawn. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered. No
canvassing or influencing would be acceptable at any time and may render for non-consideration.