ONGC Recruitment 2020 – 168 Apprentice Vacancies In Vadodara – Apply Now
- ONGC Recrutment ahemdabad
- ONGC Recrutment mahesana
- ONGC Recrutment surat
- ONGC Recrutment ankleshvar
- ONGC Recrutment vadodara
- ONGC Recrutment hajira
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Corporation , India’s flagship energy major and a ‘Maharatna’ central public sector enterprise, engaged in oil and gas research and production in India and abroad, as a skill building initiative for India and the country. Proposal to stop apprentices in their place in 21 work centers. On 28/07/2020, ONGCA announced job advertisement for the post of Apprentice for candidates who have completed any Bachelor’s Degree, BA, BBA, B.Com, B.Sc, Diploma, ET. Was.
Vadodara ONGC bharti: 168 Posts
1. Secretarial Assistant (ITI) : 20 Posts
2. Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) : 30 Posts
3. Electrician : 12 Posts
4. Electronics Mechanic : 22 Posts
5. Fitter : 14 Posts
6. Instrument Mechanic : 8 Posts
7. Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance : 24 Posts
8. Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) : 14 Posts
9. Machinist : 3 Posts
10. Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) : 4 Posts
11. Mechanic Diesel : 4 Posts
12. Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic : 3 Posts
13. Welder : 10 Posts
Important Date :
Issue of advertisement and call for applications : 29th July 2020
opening of online application portal : 29th July 2020 11:00 HRS
Last date for receiving of applications : 17th August 2020 18:00 HRS
Date of Result/Selection : 24th August 2020
Receive confirmation from candidates : 24th August 2020 – 1 st September 2020
HOW TO APPLY For ONGC Recruitment 2020
- Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria should visit our ONGC websitewww.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in and apply online from 29.07.2020 11:00 HRS till17.08.2020 by 18:00 hours.
- . Paper based applications will NOT be accepted this recruitment.
- There are two steps for Registration process. Part-I & Part-II. In Part-I registration, candidatehas to fill his/her basic details like name, category etc. and has to create his own password.After successful Part-I registration, system generated registration number is sent in hisregistered email id/SMS. With this registration number, candidate has again to login intothe system with the password generated by him. Candidates are advised to rememberregistration number and password for future reference/use.
- iv. In Part-II registration, candidate has to upload his scanned photograph and signature andfurnish educational qualification, experience details etc. and submit the same. This is thefinal submission process and after that candidate cannot change the details furnished.Candidates are therefore advised to furnish the details in the portal carefully and check thesame before final submission. ongc info.
Apply Online :
For Trade Apprentices- https://Apprenticeshipindia.Org/
For Technician Apprentices: Https://Portal.Mhrdnats.Gov.In/Boat/Commonredirect/Registermenunew
SELECTION Process Of ONGC Recruitment :::
- Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained and Merit
- drawn. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered. No
- canvassing or influencing would be acceptable at any time and may render for non-consideration.