ONGC Recruitment – 162 Apprentice Vacancies In Hazira ( Surat ) – Apply Now
Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited (Ongc), Which Is India’s Flagship Energy Major And A ‘Maharatna’ Central Public Sector Enterprise Engaged In Exploration And Production Of Oil & Gas In India And Abroad, As A Measure Of Skill Building Initiative For The Nation, Proposes To Engage Apprentices At Its Location Across 21 Work Centres. On 28/07/2020, ONGC Announced Job Notification To Hire Candidates Who Completed Any Bachelors Degree, B.A, B.B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, Diploma, Iti For The Position Of Apprentice.
Job Details ( Click To City Name For Open Advertisement ) :
Applications Are Invited From Candidates Meeting The Following Qualifications For Engagement As Apprentices Under Apprentices Act 1961 (As Amended From Time To Time) In The Trade/Disciplines Mentioned Below info:
1. Posts: Apprentice
2. NORTHERN SECTOR: Dehradun: 228 , MUMBAI SECTOR: Total 764 , WESTERN SECTOR: Total 1579 , EASTERN SECTOR: Total 716 , SOUTHERN SECTOR: Total 674 , CENTRAL SECTOR: Total 221
3. Technician Apprentices (Diploma) – Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics, Mechanical, Civil – Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
a. Trade Apprentices (ITI / Graduates): Accountant Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognised institute/University
b. Assistant-Human Resource Bachelors degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognised institute/ University.
c. Secretarial Assistant ITI in trade Stenography (English) /Secretarial practice
d. Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) ITI in COPA Trade 5 Draughtsman (Civil) ITI in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade 6 Electrician ITI in Electrician Trade
e. Electronics Mechanic ITI in Electronics Mechanic 8 Fitter ITI in Fitter 9 Instrument Mechanic ITI in Instrument Mechanic
f. Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance ITI in Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance
g. Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) B.Sc with PCM or PCB ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) trade
h. Library Assistant ITI in Library and information Science
i. Machinist ITI in Machinist Trade 14 Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) ITI in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade
j. Mechanic Diesel ITI in Mechanic Diesel trade 16 Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic ITI in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic trade
k. Plumber ITI in Plumber trade
l.Surveyor ITI in Surveyor Trade
m. Welder ITI passed out in the trade of Welder (Gas & Electric)
I. The Apprentices Are Eligible For Monthly Stipend As Per Apprentices Act, 1961, Apprenticeship Rules 1992 As Amended From To Time During Their Engagement Period. Ii. The Trainee Is Not Eligible For Any Ta-Da/Boarding Or Lodging Expenses Incurred During The Period Of Training. Ongc Will Not Provide Any Financial Assistance Towards Transportation.
Duration Of Training Is 12 Months For All Disciplines Mentioned Above Except For Library Assistant, Wherein The Training Period Is 6 Months.
1. Issue Of Advertisement And Call For Applications 29th July 2020
2. Opening Of Online Application Portal At Www.Ongcapprentices.Ongc.Co.In 29th July 2020 11:00 Hrs
3. Last Date For Receiving Of Applications 17th August 2020 18:00 Hrs
SELECTION Process Of ONGC Recruitment :::
Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained and Merit
drawn. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered. No
canvassing or influencing would be acceptable at any time and may render for non-consideration.
HOW TO APPLY For ONGC Recruitment 2020
- Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria should visit our ONGC websitewww.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in and apply online from 29.07.2020 11:00 HRS till17.08.2020 by 18:00 hours.
- . Paper based applications will NOT be accepted.
- There are two steps for Registration process. Part-I & Part-II. In Part-I registration, candidatehas to fill his/her basic details like name, category etc. and has to create his own password.After successful Part-I registration, system generated registration number is sent in hisregistered email id/SMS. With this registration number, candidate has again to login intothe system with the password generated by him. Candidates are advised to rememberregistration number and password for future reference/use. more info about this
- iv. In Part-II registration, candidate has to upload his scanned photograph and signature andfurnish educational qualification, experience details etc. and submit the same. This is thefinal submission process and after that candidate cannot change the details furnished.Candidates are therefore advised to furnish the details in the portal carefully and check thesame before final submission.
Apply Online :
For Trade Apprentices- https://Apprenticeshipindia.Org/
For Technician Apprentices: Https://Portal.Mhrdnats.Gov.In/Boat/Commonredirect/Registermenunew