List Of Emergency Numbers save this Pdf : Downlaod pdf File for Emergency numbers
During an emergency situation, it is all too easy to become confused and disoriented. But with a little bit of preparation, you can ensure that you can go through any emergencies in the best possible way. Recently ‘112’ was launched as a pan-India emergency helpline number.
You can use this single emergency helpline number for various emergency services such as police, fire and ambulance etc. It provides 24*7 emergency responses across the country. An immediate assistance will be provided to the affected.
Apart from the emergency helpline number, there a list of emergency numbers in India that you must be aware of:
List Of Emergency No. as Under :::
- Police ::: 100
- Fire Briged ::: 101
- Embulance ::: 102
- Embulance (emergency ) ::: 108
- Mahila Helpline ::: 181
- Blood bank ::: 1910
- Mukhymantri Amrutam Yojna Helpline no. ::: 18002331022
- Children Helpline no. ::: 1098
- Trafic control Help line No. ::: 103
- Railway Helpline no. ::: 1512
- Anti corruption Bureau ::: 1064/180023344444
- Anti corruption Bureau Whatsapp HElpline No. ::: 9586800870
- Cyber crime HElpline No. ::: 18005999010
- Sarv shixa ABhiyan Helpline No.::: 18002330222
- Grahak suraxa helpline No. ::: 18002330222
- Rashtreey svashthy vima Yojna Helpline No. :::: 18002331021
- RTI- Helpline No. :::: 9924085000
- GST Helpline No. ::: 1064/180023344444
- CAsh mukt Bharat Abhiyan Helpline No. ::: 14444
- Aadhar card Helpline No. ::: 18003131947
- Mnarega Yojna Help Line No. ::; 18004254440
- Havaman khatu HElpline No. ::: 18001801717
- Jan dhan Yojna Help line No. ::: 180042511222
- Passport Service HElp line No . ::: 18002581800
- Kissan Call Center Helpline No. ::: 1551/18001801551
- Food Sefty Department helpline no. ::: 1800112100
- Income tax Department Helpline No. ::: 1961
A single emergency helpline number “112” will be launched in India today that would provide immediate assistance to services like police (100), fire (101), health (108), women safety (1090) and child protection. The emergency services, which were earlier launched in Himachal Pradesh and Nagaland, will be made available in 16 states and Union Territories and Mumbai city today. The emergency number will gradually be extended to other states as well.
The emergency number 112 is on the lines of “911′ – the all-in-one emergency number in the United States.
“112 India” emergency helpline mobile app:
A “112 India” mobile app by the Ministry of Home Affairs will also be launched on Google Playstore and Apple store. For women and children, “112 India” mobile app would provide a special ”SHOUT” feature which alerts registered volunteers in the vicinity of the victim for immediate assistance.