Javahar Navoday Vidyalay Admission form class 6 Admission form notification class six
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test – 2022
JNV Selection Test for admission to Class-VI in JNVs for the academic session 2022 will be held in , the at in one phase for all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas
Type of Test Number of Questions Marks Duration
- Mental ability Test ::: 40 Questions
- Arithmetic Test ::: 20 Questions
- Language Test ::: 20 Questions
- Total 80 Questions
- 100 MArks
- 2 Hours
Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam 2022 or JNVST app will help you a lot for preparing for Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam for class 6th & 9th Admission.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test is the entrance exam for class 6th & 9th admission to the 661 JNVs in the country.
App contains Free Mock Test, PDF Notes, Previous Year Paper and Chapterwise MCQs Test with All India Rank.
This app introduces students with the JNVST exam details, question pattern and selection criteria. It is divided as per the sections of JNVST exam.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya affiliated to CBSE Board is a system of residential schools acknowledged for providing free education (from class VI –XII) to all the talented children of our country and cuts down the burden of their parents by taking care of their accommodation and food.
જવાહર નવોદય વિદ્યાલય એડમીશન ફોર્મ 2022 ધોરણ 6
HOW TO APPLY FOR JNV SELECTION TEST
Procedure to register online for JNV Selection Test 2022
- (i) The process for submission of application for JNV Selection Test has been simplified through online process. Registration can be done free of cost through the admission portal of NVS linked through www.navodaya.gov.in and navodaya.gov.in/nvs/en/Admission-JNVST/JNVST-class/. Verification of proofs for residence, age, eligibility etc. will be done for selected candidates through the laid down procedure after the declaration of results.
- (ii) The eligible candidates have to fill up the online form and upload the certificate with the photograph along with signatures of both candidate and his/her parent/guardian. The attachments should be uploaded in jpg format of the size between10-100 kb only.
- (iii) In case of candidates from NIOS, candidates should obtain `B’ certificate and residence should be in the same district where he/she is seeking admission.
- (iv) Online platform is in open source and free of cost. Application may be submitted from any source like desktop, laptop, mobile, tablet etc.
- (v) In all JNVs a help desk will be available to assist the candidates/parents to upload application free of cost. Parents may also approach the help desk in JNV along with candidate and required documents such as certificate with photograph along with signature of both candidate and his/her
- parent/guardian and a mobile phone with valid mobile number for receiving the registration number and password through SMS for registration process