India Corona update date 9-5-2020
- The death rate from corona in the country rose to 3.3% and the recovery rate to 29.9 days
- Those with normal symptoms of corona will be discharged from the hospital in 10 days, no test is required before discharge
New Delhi. The country has so far infected 59,830 people and killed 1,987. In addition, 17,887 people have recovered after treatment. In Maharashtra, which has the highest number of infections, the number of patients has crossed 19,000. In Gujarat, 7,403 people have been infected.
Updates of the day
- The report of 73 Indian Reserve Battalion personnel returning to Aurangabad after a month and a half of security duty in the hotspot area of Malegaon in Nashik district has come back positive. However, no symptoms were seen in the jawans.
- A case of assault on 2 police friends who were flying a drone to monitor social distress and movement during lockdown in Ramganj curfew area of Jaipur has come to light.
- Maharashtra Police said that 714 policemen in the state are infected with Korona. Of these, 648 are undergoing treatment. 61 have recovered, while five have died. There were 194 incidents of assault on police during the lockdown in the state. 689 people have been arrested in the case.
- Union Home Minister Amit Shah on Saturday wrote a letter to West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee. It alleged that West Bengal workers trapped in other states also wanted to go to their state, but the state government was not allowing special trains to be sent here.
- Union Health Minister Harshvardhan said the Corona transition situation in India is not likely to be as bad as in a developed country like the US-UK, but it is ready to fight it even if the situation worsens. “Our corona mortality rate here has been consistently 3.3 per cent,” he said. The recovery rate has risen to 29.9 days. This is a very good sign. Infection cases have doubled in 11 days.
- More than 650 Indians repatriated from Gulf countries under Vande Bharat Mission, to be quarantined after investigation
- Police in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, broke the lockdown during Ramadan and pelted stones at police on Friday. Four policemen, including a Shahpur police inspector, were injured. Meanwhile, a paramilitary convoy was also stoned. Police fired tear gas to disperse the crowd. Police have nabbed 15 accused.
- The Punjab government has decided to give admission to fifth and 10th standard students in the second standard without examination in all the schools of the state.
New guidelines announced for discharging infected people from hospital
The Union Ministry of Health has announced new guidelines for discharging Corona patients from the hospital. Patients with fairly normal or early coronary symptoms at the Covid Center will have a fever. If he does not have a fever for three days or does not show any symptoms, he will be discharged from the hospital after 10 days. Testing will not be required before discharge. Such a person would be advised to stay at home in isolation for 7 days after being discharged from the hospital and follow the guideline. However, people with a serious illness will have to make a decision on a corona patient based on their condition.
The transition spread to 26 states, 7 union territories
Corona virus has spread to 26 states in the country.7 Union Territories have been affected. These include Delhi, Chandigarh, Andaman-Nicobar, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Puducherry and Dadra Nagar Haveli.
Status of States
Madhya Pradesh, Infected: 3341- There were 89 cases of infection in the state on Friday. The total death toll has reached 200. Amid the Koro crisis, 16 laborers from Umaria and Shahdol districts returning from Maharashtra to Madhya Pradesh were killed when they fell into a freight train.
Uttar Pradesh, infected: 3214– 143 new infected were found here on Friday, including 12 from Gautama Buddha. So far 1387 patients have been cured in the state, while 1761 are undergoing treatment.
Maharashtra, Infected: 19063- 1089 patients were admitted here on Friday. The death toll has risen to 731 with 37 deaths. Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray has denied reports of troop deployments in the state. At Arthur Road Prison, 77 inmates and 26 prison staff tested positive. He was admitted to GT Hospital and St George’s Hospital.
Rajasthan, Infected: 3579- There were 152 cases of infection here on Friday. Out of which 34 patients were found in Jaipur, 59 in Udaipur, 10 in Chittorgarh, 9-9 in Ajmer, Kota and Jodhpur. On the other hand, an infected person died. The death toll in the state has now risen to 103.
Delhi, Infected: 6318- There were 338 new cases here on Friday. Another 10 and 5 health workers from Hindu Rao Hospital were found infected. Apart from this, the report of the sepoy of Mandir Marg police station also came positive. At the same time, 12 other policemen living in the barracks were also quarantined.
Bihar, Infected: 579- 29 new cases of infection were reported here on Friday. So far 267 patients have recovered. On the other hand, the return of laborers is the same. On Thursday, 28 thousand 467 tourists came from 24 trains. 20 thousand 629 tourists are returning. The state government decided to randomly test 1000 migrant workers every day …