India Corona update date 6-5-2020
So far 49,520 people have been infected and 1,694 have died in the country. At the same time, 14,142 people have recovered in the country so far. With this, the Telangana government has decided to extend the lockdown till May 29. All these figures are based on information received from covid19india.org and the state government.
- A spokesman for the security forces said on Wednesday that a further 85 jawans had tested positive for corona. With this, the number of infected soldiers has gone up to 154. At the same time, two soldiers have recovered.
- 1 to 3 years imprisonment for escaping from hospital in UP
- On Wednesday, the Karnataka government announced a relief package of Rs 1,610 crore. On the other hand, an application was filed in the Kerala High Court. It said the hospital was likely to leak personal information to patients. The court will look into the matter and give directions to the government. However, the court will hold the next hearing in the case on May 11.
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi on Wednesday held a video conference with the chief ministers of the Congress-ruled states to review the lockdown. In which he asked the central government what will happen after May 17 and how long will the lockdown last? He asked what criteria the Indian government was adopting to determine this.
- The Telangana government has decided to extend the lockdown till May 29. Chief Minister KCRA said, “This ban is necessary to save the lives of the people. We are ready to fight against any situation.”
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday held a meeting with a special task force to prepare the corona vaccine. The government has since said that more than 30 vaccines are currently being researched. Many of which are in the testing stage. Modi has suggested haikathok for corona testing and vaccines.
- Corona reaches Home Ministry, MHA control room No. 1 sealed
Madhya Pradesh, Sankrimat: 3049– 107 new cases were reported here on Tuesday. The number of recovering infections has risen to 1,000. The Orange and Green Zones in the state have received a lot of exemptions and the rules have been flouted. The road is more crowded than usual. There have been 175 deaths so far from the corona infection in the state.
Uttar Pradesh, Infected: 2880– 114 new patients were found here on Tuesday. In Kojna, an old man died in Bijnor late Monday night and an old man died in Jhansi. This is the first death in both the districts.
Maharashtra, Infected: 15525 98 The state had 984 infected on Tuesday. Of these, 635 were from Mumbai. Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray has directed all district officials to free the state from corona by March 31.
Rajasthan, Infected: 3158– 97 new positive cases of corona were found in the state on Tuesday. In Jaipur, five deaths were reported simultaneously due to the Koro transition, bringing the total number of deaths in the state to 82.