India Corona update date 27-4-2020 evening
- The infection spread to 26 states and 6 union territories in the country, with 24 states in the most affected 9 states 418 patients
- Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan’s OSD office found positive
- 74 staff members of 3 hospitals in Delhi tested positive, AIIMS nurses also infected their two children
New Delhi. The number of corona infections in the country has reached 28,140. After a video conferencing discussion with Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee said she could isolate herself at home if she was infected with the corona. The government has its own limits. We cannot quarantine millions. On the other hand, the Haryana government has banned new recruitments for a year. Chief Minister Manoharlal Khattar said that we have reduced the expenses. Employees will continue to be paid but LTC will remain closed.
On Monday, 80 patients in Andhra Pradesh, 38 in West Bengal, 36 in Rajasthan, 13 in Bihar, 5 in Orissa and 1 in Jharkhand reported positive corona. The transition has reached 26 states and 6 union territories, but the number of corona positive patients stood at 24,418 till Sunday in the nine states with the highest number of transitions. Of these, 440 cases have been reported in Maharashtra, 293 in Delhi and 1607 in Gujarat. Out of which 440 patients in Maharashtra, 293 in Delhi, 230 in Gujarat, 145 in Madhya Pradesh and 102 in Rajasthan have reported positive.
These figures are based on information from covid19india.org and the state government. According to the Union Ministry of Health, 24 hours 1975 new cases have come up till Sunday evening. There are 26 thousand 917 corona infected in the country. Out of which 21 thousand 3 people are undergoing treatment. 5914 have recovered and 826 people have died.
Press conference of the Ministry of Health
- New Corona cases from UP-Punjab districts come to light after 28 days: Ministry of Health
- Over 1000 new cases reported in 24 hours, 3 new districts where not a single case: Ministry of Health
- Recovery rate of corona infected patients is steadily increasing: Ministry of Health
- Do not discriminate against corona infected patient: Ministry of Health
- 381 corona patients recovered in 24 hours, current recovery rate 22.17%
- In 24 hours, 1396 cases of corona have come up
- Not a single case has been reported in 85 districts for 14 days
- 6,184 corona patients recovered in the country
- No case has been registered in 16 districts for 28 days
- Our fight is with the disease, not with the person: the Ministry of Health
- More than 27,000 corona patients in the country: Ministry of Health
- 2 crore workers are working under MNREGA, local workers get employment again: MHA
Corona, a health worker working at Nithari Hospital in Noida Sector 20, is positive
Corona Warrior Harjit honored: Corona Warrior Harjeet Singh has been promoted from Assistant Sub-Inspector to Sub-Inspector in Punjab. His hand was amputated in a Nihango attack during the lockdown. However, doctors have paired it. In honor of Harjit, the police department has also launched a ‘Mein Harjit’ campaign. Under which the state DGP Dinkar Gupta has put a plate named Harjeet on his Vardhi.
Transition to Health Minister’s OSD office: Health Minister Harshvardhan’s officer on special duty office has found a positive security guard. The news came from news agency sources. The office is in the teaching block of Aims. People who come in contact with infected security personnel are being identified. OSD and many employees have been advised to become self-quarantined.
Staff of 3 hospitals in Delhi infected: Reports of 29 doctors and health workers of Baba Saheb Hospital came positive. Also at Babu Jagjivan Ram Hospital, 44 staff members, including doctors, were found infected with corona. A fourth nurse from AIIMS in Delhi has been infected.
Corona Suicide: A 50-year-old Corona infected himself by jumping from a hospital building at Victoria Hospital in Bengaluru, Karnataka on Monday.
6 members of MP’s family infected: MP from Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh. Six members of Sanjeev Kumar’s family have been found infected. The report of Sanjeev’s 80-year-old father, 2 brothers and their wives and a nephew has come positive.
The government said hot spots are turning into non-hot spots
The hot spot areas in the country are being turned into non-hot spots, the central government said. Union Health Minister, Dr. Harshvardhan has come across a contagious condition in 283 districts in the last 28 days. According to him, no new case has been reported in 64 districts for 7 days, 48 districts for 14 days, 33 districts for 21 days and 18 districts for 28 days till Sunday. Harshvardhan reached Aims on Sunday. Here he observed trauma. The trauma center has been turned into a covid ward.
IMPORTANT LINK ::::
Ban on all religious mass events in Lucknow
In Mumbai, 12 people have died due to corona in the last 24 hours, bringing the number of patients here to 5,407
The number of Koro patients in Uttar Pradesh has risen to 1843, with 29 deaths so far