India Corona update date 23-4-2020
The number of coronaviruses in the country has risen to 21,472. And so far 685 people have died. For the fifth day in a row, more than 1,000 new cases of corona virus have been reported in the country. 1290 patients were found on Wednesday. Since then, the number of infected has risen to 21,389. A day earlier 1537, 12 April 2039, 1980 1580 and 18 April 1371 corona positive patients were found.
Sonia Gandhi said- BJP is spreading the virus of hatred
A congressional working committee meeting was called on Thursday to discuss the Koro crisis. In which the party’s acting president Sonia Gandhi said that at a time when everyone should fight the Koro transition together, the BJP is spreading the virus of hatred in the country. He praised the doctors, nurses, paramedical staff, health workers, sanitation workers, people involved in the availability of essential items, NGOs and millions of people who are involved in helping the needy. Sonia Gandhi said that her dedication and strong will inspire us.
After Maharashtra, more than 100 deaths due to corona in Gujarat
Gujarat on Wednesday became the second state in the country after Maharashtra, where more than 100 people have died due to corona. So far 103 people have died here. At the same time, the Indian Council of Indian Medical Research has issued a protocol on rapid antibody testing for Covid-19.
- The Ministry of Civil Aviation on Thursday said that Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport has been turned into a hub for import and distribution of medical equipment related to Covid-19. An area of 3800 sq m of the airport has been allotted for this work.
- Death of 6-month-old girl infected with corona virus in PGI, Chandigarh
- In Bhopal, 44 people beat the corona simultaneously, playing the national anthem in honor and the tune of ‘Hum Hoge Kamayab’
- In Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, 55 policemen were quarantined
- Defects in Rapid Test Kit in Punjab also, test kit will be returned to ICMR.
- A case of attack on Coronavariers has come up in Madhya Pradesh. In which ASI Shriram Awasthi is injured. The team went from Indore to Surepur to screen the man. The accused have been arrested.
- A 28-year-old Corona suspect committed suicide at the quarantine center in Palamu, Jharkhand. He was tested before the incident but a report was yet to come.
- In Maharashtra, a 92-year-old woman has beaten Corona in 14 days. The shocking thing is that just a few days ago, he had a paralysis attack.
- The press information bureau said that the talk of giving free internet till May 3 during the lockdown from the telecom department which is being spread on social media is false. The link provided in this news mysafecovid19.com is incorrect, don’t click on it.
Status of States on 23-4-2020
Madhya Pradesh, Infected 1603 A case of attack on Coronavariers has come up here in Sheopur on Wednesday evening. In which Shriram Awasthi is injured. The health workers along with the police went to Indore to screen the man who had returned from Sheopur. He was then attacked. The accused has been arrested.
Uttar Pradesh, Infected: 1449- 112 new cases of infection have been reported here on Wednesday. So far 21 patients have died here. According to the health department, 173 infected people have also recovered.
Rajasthan, Infected-1935 47 47 infected were found here on Thursday. Of these, 20 in Jodhpur, 12 in Jaipur, 10 in Nagaur, 2-2 in Kota and Hanumangarh, while one patient in Ajmer reported positive. 153 infected were found in the state on Wednesday.