India Corona Update date 22-4-2020 evening
- Corona gave birth to a 6-month-old baby in Chandigarh
- Corona virus kills 50 in 24 hours, 1383 new cases: Ministry of Health
- Qatar Airways flight departs from Punjab carrying 243 NIR, will also fly to Doha
- India is among the 17 countries where more than 20,000 cases of corona have been reported
- On Tuesday, 1537 new cases were reported, with the highest number of 552 new cases in Maharashtra
The number of people infected with corona virus in the country has reached 20,486 and 660 people have died. India has now joined 17 countries, including the United States, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Britain, where there are more than 20,000 cases of infection. Corona-positive, a policeman posted at the residence of CM Uddhav Thackeray, was found on Wednesday. 133 patients were found in Rajasthan, 94 in Gujarat, 35 in Madhya Pradesh, 56 in Andhra Pradesh, 10 in Bihar, 31 in West Bengal and 3 in Orissa. As of Tuesday night, 1537 new patients had arrived in the country. This number exceeds 1 thousand for the fourth day in a row. A record 702 patients recovered yesterday, according to data from covid19india.org and the state government. On the other hand, DGP Dilpag Singh of Jammu and Kashmir has said that Pakistan used to send terrorists in the past. But now an infected patient is being sent to spread corona in Kashmir.
Press conference of the Ministry of Health
- 1383 new cases of corona in the last 24 hours
- Coronavirus kills 50 people in 24 hours
- The government has decided to reduce the daily briefing of the Ministry of Health and Home Affairs on Corona to 4 days. The government will also provide information through a press release. Right now the briefing will be done one day apart.
- The police threw stones at the police, preventing the demonstrators from getting rations in Bengal, which left four policemen injured.
- The use of rapid testing kit was also stopped in Uttar Pradesh after the stay of ICMR
- Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on Wednesday said that other ill patients will not face difficulties during the corona epidemic. A 400 OPD mobile van will be launched in the state from Wednesday. Which will have medical and paramedical staff. These OPD vans will be available with taluka headquarters in places where maximum number of people can be reached.
- Home Minister Amit Shah held a video conference with the doctors of the Indian Medical Association. Shah praised the role of doctors in times of crisis. He assured the doctors of full security and appealed to avoid the symbolic appearance of Thursday. The IMA announced Black Day on April 23 against the ongoing attacks on health workers. Since then, the central government has formed a team of six ministries. Which will prepare a report of the attack on the doctors and submit it to the Central Government.
- The closure of the Kedarnath Temple in Uttarakhand will open on April 29 amid the Corona crisis. DM Mangesh Ghildial of Rudraprayag district said that a total of 16 people, including the chief priest, will be present on the occasion. No devotees will be allowed to visit.
- The Haryana government has canceled an order for a 1 lakh rapid kit given to a Chinese company, with China doubling the price. The Haryana government has now decided to take the kit from a South Korean company. Many other state governments, on the other hand, have questioned is quality.
21 new patients infected with corona virus in Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh
Three patients infected with corona virus in Orissa, 82 people positive in the state so far
Along with this, Qatar Airways has departed with 243 NRIs from Punjab on Wednesday. The plane will fly to Doha first and then to Canada. Azadpur Vegetable Market has been opened in Delhi. The traffic will be light here from 10 pm on Tuesday to Wednesday morning, causing a traffic jam in the area around the mandi. Vegetables and fruits will be sold at the mandi from 6 to 10 p.m.
Status of States:
Maharashtra, Infected: 5219– A security guard was found positive at the residence of Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray here on Wednesday. The other 6 people have been quarantined. On Tuesday, 552 new cases of infection were reported while 19 people died. So far 3446 cases of transit have been reported in Mumbai alone, while 150 have died. So far 251 patients have died in the state.
Madhya Pradesh, Infected-1552 67 There were 67 new cases of Corona infection here on Tuesday while 4 people died. Yashwant Pal, police station in-charge of Indore has been killed. He was on duty at the Nilganga police station in Ujjain. At the same time, the death toll in the state has risen to 80.
Chandigarh, Infected-29th: A 6-month-old baby admitted to treatment for heart disease in PGI here got coronary. His report came positive on Tuesday. Health workers, including 6 doctors and nurses, have been quarantined in the pediatrics department. Other children admitted here have also been shifted.
Rajasthan, Infected-1799: 64 new infected were found here on Wednesday. On Tuesday, 159 cases of infection were reported. So far, 274 patients have recovered in the state while 26 have died.
Uttar Pradesh, infected 1337 15 153 new cases of infection were confirmed in the state on Tuesday. Of the total infected, 140 patients recovered. 21 patients have died.
Delhi, Infected-2156: Here on Tuesday, 75 new cases of Corona infection came to light. The number of containment zones in Delhi has increased to 87. Health Minister Satyendra Jain