India corona update date 18-4-2020
The Union Health Ministry said on Saturday that a total of 14 thousand 378 cores of infected cases have been confirmed so far in the country. Of them, 4291 means that 29.8 per cent of the cases are related to telegraph deposits. Corona spread to 23 states due to members of the community. In Tamil Nadu, 84 per cent, Telangana 79 per cent, Andhra Pradesh 61 per cent and Uttar Pradesh 59 per cent are infected or exposed. According to the government, no new case has been filed in 47 districts of the country for 28 days.
The ministry said that 4 lakh 12,400 PPE kits have been sent to different states so far. 2 lakh kits from Singapore will be coming soon. 25 lakh 28, 178 N-95 masks and 4 crore, 28 lakh hydroxychloroquine tablets have also been shipped. At the same time, the number of coronary infections in the country has reached 14,707. This figure is in accordance with information received from covid19india.org and the state government. Of the 14,378 coronas-positive, 11,906 are undergoing treatment, 1991 has recovered, and 480 have died.
Ministry of Health Press Conference
In Delhi, 63% of UP’s 59% people are connected to Markaz
Research is underway at IIMS on two types of hydroxychloroquine: Ministry of Health: ICMR
- Research on Hydroxychloroquine: ICMR
- It takes 7 days for the body to become an antibody.
- The Ministry of Labor and Employment created 20 help centers
- Rapid tests of people with more than 7 days of fever will be performed in the hot spot
- Rapid tests will also be performed in non-hot spots
- All districts will have to upload the Rapid Test Information on the website
- Most cases today are linked to the Corona Warriors
- Delhi accounts for 63% of cases, deposits increased in 23 states – Ministry of Health
- No new case has been filed in 14 districts in 14 days: Ministry of Health
- People come forward for blood donation: Ministry of Health
- So far 480 people have died from Corona in the country
- So far 991 new cases have come up since yesterday – Ministry of Health
- Ludhiana ACP Anil Kohli killed, wife, driver infected due to coronas
- Post employees doing duty during Corona Virus will be compensated Rs.
- The post section falls under the required services. Post employees, including rural postal servants, are delivering post delivery to customers, in addition to providing essential services, Covid-19 kits, food packets, and rations. In a statement, the communications department said that if the postal employees doing the duty fall victim to corona, all the victims, including the victim, will be compensated Rs. 10 lakh.
- Knife attack on health department team surveying Corona in Indore
- Uttarakhand: 2 new corona cases in Haridwar, 42 patients in state
- In Meghalaya 2 more positive cases of corona, the number of infected in the state was 10
- According to the Union Ministry of Health, 4 lakh 12 thousand 400 PPE kits have been sent to different states so far. There are expected to be 2 lakh kits from Singapore. 25 lakh 82 thousand 178 N-95 masks and 4 crore 28 lakh hydroxychloroquine tablets have also been shipped.
- Corona Report of a woman giving birth to a child 2 days ago has come positive at Ranchi’s Sadar Hospital in Jharkhand. The child is now in the isolation ward of the rims. Expert advice has allowed the woman to breastfeed the baby. Before this he has to sanitize himself. Coroners will also be investigated by the staff and the children with the care of the women at the Head Hospital.
- In Navsari, a case has been filed against the bride and groom for violating lockdown. Police say they were raided in the temple of Wankal village on the basis of instruction, where 14 people were getting married in the presence of them.
- The absconding coronary patient was found from Haryana from LNJP Hospital in Delhi
- 4 new positive cases of corona infection have been confirmed in Nagpur.
- Karnataka: Central University of Karnataka hostel made temporary quarantine center
- An 85-year-old man was killed in Kerala, this person Corona-positive
- So far 1270 positive cases, 19 deaths in Rajasthan