India Corona Update date 17-4-2020
Indore becomes epicenter for transit, record 256 new positives found on Thursday
New Delhi. The number of corona infections in the country has increased to 13703. While the death toll is 457. More than three thousand cases have been filed in Maharashtra. At the same time, there are over one thousand patients in Delhi, Tamil Nadu, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan. On Thursday, 1081 new cases came up. In Maharashtra, 286 patients were found, 55 in Rajasthan, 70 in Uttar Pradesh, 163 in Gujarat and 8 in Bihar.
On the other hand, a record 256 new patients were found in Indore in Madhya Pradesh. This is the highest number of days in any city in the country. 65% of the patients in Madhya Pradesh are in Indore. These figures are in line with information provided by covid19india.org and the state government. Simultaneously, according to the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, 12759 corona positives have been found in the country so far. Out of which 10824 patients are undergoing treatment while 1514 are recovering. So far 420 people have died.
Ministry of Health Press Conference
- So far 1919 Covid hospital has been built in the country: Ministry of Health
- We will be able to produce one million rapids by May, anti-viral drugs are in the works
- Efforts are underway to rapidly develop the vaccine
- There is only one death concern in the country: the Ministry of Health
- We are giving five lakh test kits to the states
- 13.6% of Corona infected people recovered
- Anti-body work is underway in the country
- Emphasis is also being given to increase the availability of effective medicines
- India is better than other countries
- Work is underway on a new test kit that returns results in 30 minutes
- Efforts are underway to rapidly develop the vaccine
- Lockdown has allowed some sectors.
- Things need to be in control of things.
- Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur in the Red Zone
- The country is strictly following lockdown.
- 1749 coronary patients have recovered,
- Lockdown allowed for crop harvest
- 23 deaths in 100 hours, 1007 new corona cases, 40 percent reduction in corona growth factor: Ministry of Health
Only 8 cases of infection in the army
So far, only 8 cases of infection have been reported in the army, of which 2 are doctors, Army President Naravan said on Friday. 1 is a nursing assistant, while 4 others have a lot of rest. There was a case in Ladakh. The patient is fully healed and he is on duty.
Important updates date 17-4-2020
- UP: Greater Noida’s Alpha-1 was dropped from the hotspot list
- Jammu and Kashmir: One more Corona-positive person killed, five killed so far
- No country has ever imagined for Corona, only WHO cannot be blamed: UNSC president
- Maharashtra has 34 new corona virus patients, infecting 3236 people so far
- 38 new patients a day infected with corona virus in Andhra Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh receives 38 new patients infected with corona in one day
- CM Yogi sent quota to 300 buses to bring back students from Uttar Pradesh
So far 450 people have died
The death toll in the country is constantly increasing. As of Friday, the death toll has risen to 448. There have been reports of 9 people being killed in Madhya Pradesh on Thursday, including 8 in Indore. Meanwhile, the report of deceased Jehangirabad resident Yunus Khan on April 11 at Hamidia Hospital in Bhopal came positive. So far 6 people have been killed in the city from Corona.
Indore AP Center established in Madhya Pradesh
On Thursday, 286 patients were found in Maharashtra, 55 in Rajasthan, 70 in Uttar Pradesh, 163 in Gujarat, and eight new patients in Bihar. On the other hand, a record 256 new patients have been found in Indore in Madhya Pradesh. This is the highest number of cases in any city in the country in a single day. 65% of MP patients are in Indore.
Transition spread to 27 states and 7 union territories
Corona virus has spread to 26 states in the country so far. At the same time, the transition has been reached in seven Union Territories of the country. These include Delhi, Chandigarh, Andaman-Nicobar, Dadar Nagar Haveli, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh and Puducherry.
Status of the states of the country
Friday is the third day of phase-2 of lockdown in Maharashtra. A 50-year-old man has been killed in a Corona transit in Pune on Friday. With this, the death toll in the city has dropped to 50. On the other hand, 195 people have been killed so far in the state. On the other hand, the state government has decided to delay the work connected with agriculture from April 20.
38 new positive cases have come up in Rajasthan on Friday. Of the 18 patients in Jodhpur (one came from Iran), six in Tonk, five in Jaipur, four in Kota, two in Nagor, one each in Jhunjhunu, Ajmer and Jhalawar. One of the two people found positive in Nagor is a woman constable. On the other hand came from Mumbai. The total number of infected persons in the state has reached 1169.
Delhi, Infected 1640: There were 62 new cases coming up this Thursday. Health Minister Satyendra Jain said on Thursday that a pizza boy was found infected here. His 17 companions have been quarantined.
Bihar has taken a strong stand to prevent transmission of corona virus in Bihar. Lockdown is complying with Phase-2. In the rural area where there is no hotspot, work has started under MGNREGA. 2.77 lakh workers were employed. Of which 1.25 lakh are tourist laborers. The Corona hotspot area, on the other hand, has a curfew-like situation. The report of 9 people from Munger came out positive on Thursday.
Haryana: Here is the third phase of lockdown. The number of infected people in the state has reached 207. Simultaneously, a woman died from cold and fever in Faridabad district.
Jharkhand: The number of corona infections has increased to 29 in the state. Dhanbad has also become involved in the infected district. Here is the first coronary infected patient found. The patient has been shifted to Covid-19 Hospital. Relievingly, coronary infection was not detected in the patient’s family.