How to get blue tick in social media? Learn the process
On social media you will be followed by many people including political leaders, actors, sportspersons, chefs. You may have noticed that there is a blue tick next to all these social media accounts. Anyone is waiting to get this blue tick. But have you ever wondered, how to get a blue tick? What is a Blue Tick?
Let us know from these 3 points
This is a kind of verification.
Blue Tick indicates that this account is official.
This also determines the responsibility of the post you made on social media.
These people get the Blue Tick
Government / Government officials
Question: Is there a single process for getting a blue tick on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram?
Ans: No, the process of getting a blue tick on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram is different.
Request this way for a blue tick on a Facebook profile or page
To do this, first log in to Facebook and click on the Facebook Account Verification Form.
Then select what profile or page you want to verify
Select a category
Select a country
Upload an ID card.
Write the reason why your account should be verified.
Upload any single document.
Click on SEND.
After sending the request, the Facebook team will investigate
After sending the request, Facebook’s verification team will review the information you provide. It will then decide if you will receive a blue tick.
If your request is accepted, a blue tick will appear on your profile.
Question: What to do if you don’t get a blue tick after requesting?
A- If your request is not approved at once, you can re-apply after 30 days.
Features on the Facebook app include:
* Connect with friends and family and meet new people on your social media network
* Set status updates & use Facebook emoji to help relay what’s going on in your world
* Share photos, videos, and your favorite memories.
* Get notifications when friends like and comment on your posts
* Find local social events, and make plans to meet up with friends
* Play games with any of your Facebook friends
* Backup photos by saving them in albums
* Follow your favorite artists, websites, and companies to get their latest news
* Look up local businesses to see reviews, operation hours, and pictures
* Buy and sell locally on Facebook Marketplace
* Watch live videos on the go
The Facebook app does more than help you stay connected with your friends and interests. It’s also your personal organizer for storing, saving and sharing photos. It’s easy to share photos straight from your Android camera, and you have full control over your photos and privacy settings. You can choose when to keep individual photos private or even set up a secret photo album to control who sees it.
Facebook also helps you keep up with the latest news and current events around the world. Subscribe to your favorite celebrities, brands, news sources, artists, or sports teams to follow their newsfeeds, watch live streaming videos and be caught up on the latest happenings no matter where you are