Home Learning Study materials video Std 12 DD Girnar/Diksha portal video
Gujarat Council Educational Research and Training (GCERT) is a leading state level body enhancing quality education in state and state level primary and secondary schools, before 1988, iwas a state education institution. was later upgraded SCERT in 1988 under a resolution of the State Education Departmnt. The Upgraded SCERT, now known as the Gujarat Council of Educational Research and Training (GCERT), is a state-level educational institution and is managed and guided by the Board of Directors as well as the Executive Committee.
Gujarat State Textbook Board was established on 21st October 1969 AD. Congregations of 38 years are the main target. High quality textbooks are published and they are easily available to the students of Gujarat at reasonable prices.
Mandal by Std. 1-12 Gujarati medium textbooks are published. Later text books are also published in Hindi, English, Marathi, Sindhi, Urdu, Sanskrit and Tamil.
- In June 2004, Std. 8 and 11
- In June 2005, Std. 9 and 12
- In June 2006, Std. 10
- In June 2007, Std. 5 and 6
- In June 2008, Std. 7
- In June 2008, Std. 8 for English subject book for supplementary reading
- In June 2009, Std. 9 for English subject book for supplementary reading
- In June 2009, Std. 10 for English subject book for supplementary reading
- In June 2008, Std. 8 (first – first) textbooks for Sanskrit schools
- In June 2009, Std. 9 (First – First) Textbooks for Sanskrit schools
- In June 2010, Std. 10 (first – first) textbooks for Sanskrit schools
- Since June 2008,
- Std. 11 Computer Introduction Textbook (with all trends)
- Std. 8 Yoga, health and education
- Since June 2009,
- Std. 12 Computer Introduction Textbook (with all trends)
- Std. 9 and 10 Yoga, Health and Education
- Std. 8-12 Science subjects experiment with the creation, translation and distribution of books.
- Std. 10 Top 5 Topics Self Study Workbook Composition and Distribution.
- Std. 12 Science streams and general trends Top 10 topics Self study workbook design and distribution.
- Std. 3 and 4 Self-study workbook design and distribution
- Std. 5,6 and 7 Self-study workbook design and distribution
- Std. 5-6 Experiment book and map book creation (with medium)
- Std. 7 experiment book and map book creation (with medium)
- As part of Std-of under “Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan”, S.C. / St. Innovative activities for children. 1, number writing (1-50), std. Hindi Basic Letters and Std. Publication and distribution of 5 basic English textbooks.
IMPORTANT LINK For Video::
Founded to accelerate the country’s technological revolution, MIT is profoundly American. With ingenuity and drive, our graduates have discovered basic technologies, started new businesses and created many American jobs. At the same time, and without the slightest understanding of the paradox, MIT is profoundly global (opens in a new window). As a magnet for talent from around the world, our community is gaining strength. Through education, research and innovation, MIT’s exceptional community furthers its mission of service to the state and therefore the world.