Gujarat Makan Sahay Yojana : Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana :
Under the Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana, the Office of the Director, Developing Welfare Officer, Gandhinagar is implementing a scheme to provide housing assistance to the socially and educationally backward classes, economically backward classes and homeless of the nomadic-liberated caste in the state. From the applicants who are eligible for the prescribed criteria on the portal esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in. Dated from 16-06-2022 Applications are invited online till 30-06-2022.
Check out the details below for more information.
Rules For Benefits Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana :
- The application for assistance in Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana has to be made online. The required documents
- If the application does not contain the required details or if the application is incomplete, it will be automatically rejected.
- If there is a general defect in the online application, if the Deputy Director is asked to complete it by the District Social Welfare Officer (Developing Caste), the application should be sent to the District Officer within 15 days, after which the application received will be considered.
- The applicant should be a native of Gujarat.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family is Rs. 1,20,000 for rural area and Rs. 1,50,000 for urban area should not be more.
- In previous years, the applicant or his family members should not have received such assistance from this department or any other department in the state of Gujarat.
- The benefit of this scheme is only available to one person from the family at a time.
Eligibility Criteria :
- The income limit has been fixed at Rs. 1,20,000 / – for rural area and Rs. 1,50,000 / – for urban area.
The standard of assistance :
- Rs.1,50,000 / – is given to who own plots to build houses in rural and urban areas to alleviate the difficulties of living in cities and villages.
- The period for completion of building construction is 2 years.
Documents to be submitted :
- caste / sub-caste of the applicant and proof of income
- Proof of residence of the applicant (any one of Aadhar Card / Electricity Bill / License / Lease Agreement / Election Card / Ration Card)
- Certified copy of allotment letter of allotment order if land / ready house has been received under any poverty housing scheme.
- Land Ownership Base / Document / Size Form / Form of Rights / Charter (as applicable)
- Certificate to be given to the applicant by the Talati cum Mantri / City Talati cum Mantri / Circle Inspector of the Gram Panchayat for sanctioning housing assistance
Important Link For Apply Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana 2022