Download Stay At Home Certificate FOR CORONA || https://pledge.mygov.in/stayathome/
Central government has announced a seven-day lock down to fight the corona. The lock down is announced from 25-03-2019 to 14-04-2019.
You can also download this certificate if you have contributed to this lock down.
How to apply for Stay At Home certificate
To get Stay At Home certificate you need to take a pledge, follow the below-given steps and take the pledge.
- Step 1: Open any browser and visit pledge.mygov.in
- Step 2: On the home page select tap first template “I support Stay At Home “
- Step 3: A new page of ‘I support Stay At Home ‘ will appear on the screen, here tap on Take Pledge option.
- Step 4: It will direct to a new page where you have to enter your basic details.
- Step 5: First you need to enter your Name.
- Step 6: After entering your name, you need to select your Gender.
- Step 7: After selecting gender, enter your Date of Birth and Pin Code.
- Step 8: Next you need to select your State and District.
- Step 9: In the last two boxes you need to enter your email ID and mobile number.
- Step 10: At last you need to tick the information, ‘Details given above can be used to create a MyGov account on my behalf.’
- Step 11: Now you need to tap on Proceed on language selection.
- Step 12: A new page Read Pledge will appear on the screen, Read pledge and tap on I Pledge.
- Step 13: Now on the next page you need to enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- Step 14: Once you enter the OTP, your Stay At Home certificate will appear on the screen.
- Once you have your Stay At Home Pledge certificate, you can take the screenshot, you can even send your Stay At Home Pledge certificate to your mobile, you can send your Stay At Home Pledge certificate to your email, you can take a print-out of your Stay At Home Pledge Certificate.
You can even share your Stay At Home Pledge certificate on your social media account like Facebook and Twitter.