Download Photo Editor App : Best Fro photo Editing
There are three types of photo editors on Android. There are some that try to rival desktop photo editors in power like Adobe Lightroom CC. The second type is a lighter editor like Snapseed that does the basics and tries to do the work for you. Finally, we have the social media filter photo editors that don’t do much but add some fun effects. There are enough of all three of those options to make one’s head spin so we made a list of the best photo editors for Android. Please note, none of these have the power that something like Gimp, Lightroom, or Photoshop has. For more serious photo editing, you’ll still need a computer and one of the best photo editors on those platforms as well!…
* Color : exposure, brightness, contrast, saturation, temperature, tint and hue
* Curves & Levels : fine-tuning of colors
* Effects : gamma correction, auto contrast, auto tone, vibrance, blur, sharpen, oil paint, sketch, black & white high contrast, sepia, and more
* Adding text, images or shapes
* Frame, Denoise, Drawing, Pixel, Clone, Cut Out
* Rotation, Straighten, Crop, Resize
* Corrections : perspective, lens, red-eye, white balance and backlight
* Easily edit with the touch and pinch-to-zoom interface
* Save images in JPEG, PNG, GIF, WebP and PDF
* View, edit, or delete Metadata (EXIF, IPTC, XMP)
* Save your final result to your gallery, as wallpaper, or on your SD card
* Share photos with e-mail, SNS and more
* Batch, Crop(Puzzle), Compress to ZIP, Create PDF, Animated GIF
* Webpage Capture, Video Capture, PDF Capture(Lollipop+)
* Ad-free option is available (Settings > Purchase Items)
Photo Backgrounds Eraser & AI Cutout Tool
– Cut out the subject of a photo and decorate it with a fun new background;
– Use photo backgrounds as a green screen for your images;
– Add cut-out pictures to stickers.
👓60+ Filters for Pictures
– Lomo, PINK, Vignette, Natural, Warm, Dew, Dark, Cocoa…
– Adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, warmth etc.
✨Glitch Effects & Blur Background
– GB, RG, Neon, Negative, Swirl, Pixel, Fisheye and more;
– Blur photo background to get DSLR Blur Effect.
👑Photo Blender & Light FX
– Mix and blend two images to make stunning artworks;
– Bokeh, Lens, Splash and dozens of light leaks effects.
– Slim body and face to get a perfect figure;
– Elongate legs to make your proportion better;
– Multiple hairstyle, muscles and tattoos stickers.
🎨Photo Collage Maker
– Remix up to 18 picture into a photo collage instantly;
– 100+ grids, massive backgrounds, frames, filters to choose from;
– Halloween, Aesthetic, Cartoon, Emoji, Doodles and more photo stickers for BABY.
+ Powerful and easy photo editing tools;
+ Hundreds of filters for pictures and photo effects;
+ Glitch and light leaks effects;
+ Photo editor background change;
+ Body editor for slimming body & face;
+ Collage maker with 100+ layouts and backgrounds;
+ Blur photo editor with DSLR blur effect;
+ Massive fun stickers;
+ Draw and add text with various art fonts;
+ Crop, rotate, vertical and horizon;
+ Adjust brightness, contrast, warmth and saturation etc;
+ Highlight and shadow;
+ Insta 1:1 square & blur background for Instagram.
+ Share pictures of high resolution to Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp, etc.
100+ Photo Effect
Highlight your photo with charming photo effect. Sparkle, art, old, aesthetic, vintage filters, glitter, overlay, glitch, angel wings photo effect… There are so many interesting features wait for your discovering.
Aesthetic Photo Editor
Aesthetic Photo Editor allows you add cool aesthetic glitch effects to your photos. Start your psychedelic journey with glitch effects. If you are a fan of Aesthetic style, you can not skip this Aesthetic photo editor.
Blur Photo Editor
A must-have blur photo editor with advanced blur image brush. It is used to blur parts of your photo to get DSLR blur effect. You can also unblur the image with eraser and adjust its blur strength as well.
These free photo editing apps will help make the photos you take on your mobile device or tablet even more amazing than they already are. In fact, you might love them so much that you won’t find much of a need for free online photo editors or free photo editing software.
You’ll find a ton of features in each of these free photo editing apps that include options to adjust colors, change orientation, crop, add effects, frame a photo, add stickers, remove red-eye, add fonts, and so much more.
If you have an iPhone or an Android phone, you’ll be pleased to know that nearly every one of these apps is available on your phone and completely free to download and use.